Friday, December 13, 2013

Weight Loss and Confidence

This is my transformation picture so far. I've lost 50 or so pounds since May of 2013, and I am finally able to fit into sizes I never have before. That is both a good thing and a frustrating thing. I have confidence in myself that I haven't had in a long time- but I am absolutely clueless when it comes to shopping and dressing my body. I automatically go to the "big girls" section and then realize I can't fit in that stuff anymore. I also don't like to spend money, and I used to borrow clothes from friends, and I can't do that anymore either.
I also am more aware of my body. I used to hate to look at myself in the mirror... now my husband catches me "checking myself out." Tehehe. I love finding muscles and definition that weren't there before. Bad side- I find things that I don't want there anymore too. I'm working on finding a balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment