Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Challenges

A couple of friends are starting a weight-loss challenge at my doctor's office that started Monday, and a few more of us are restarting the He and She Eat Clean She Sweats 12 Week Workout at the same time! Get your copy here. As part of both challenges, we have to take before pictures, both to be eligible for the prizes ($1000 prize at the Dr.'s and a $300 prize pack from He and She) and to see the transformation working on our bodies! To help me stay even more accountable, I thought I would share my transformation in pictures here... this is nervewreckin' y'all, be kind, please!! Even though these are technically before AND after pictures (see my starting story here), I am still not where I want to be (see my goals here.) Alright, here goes nothing! 

Before pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment